Definition of “islam”
o [Arabic ‘islām, submission, from ‘aslama, to surrender, resign oneself, from Syriac ‘ašlem, to make peace, surrender, derived stem of šlem, to be complete; see šlm in Semitic roots.]
o An entire meaning of the word based on an old point of view is that the term Islam is based on the strength that a fighter will demonstrate even in the most difficult oppositions and circumstances on the battlefield.
The goal of islam:
· The subjugation of the entire World either by the use of acceptance of their believes by the unbelievers of the cult or by the sword if necessary.
o There is absolutely no Islamist Democratic state
o A form of “cultural imperialism”
The Worldview from the islam point of view:
· The World is divided in two by the islamc world and believer:
o The domain of the faithful to islam
o The domain of those that the islamist is at War due to their rejection of the islamist believe
Islam did not start with Mohammed as it is perceived by many and there are numerals misconceptions about this cult.
Misconceptions about islam:
· Allah (name of their deity) “Is Not” the same as “YHWH” The Only Living GOD (Elohim, I Am Who I Am, The Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, The Almighty (The Trilogy GOD = God Father/God Son (Jesus Christ)/God Holy Spirit))
· Allah is the Moon god which is also known from the beginning in the city of Ur of the Chaldeans
o The deity’s name was “Sin”(Syrian language (the controller of the night)) among other many names.
§ His emblem is the “the crescent moon”
§ It did also preside in a “Lunar based Calendar”
o It is until this very day for the Islamic cult the bases of their calendar for their holidays and their religious emblem”the crescent moon”
o One of the more prominent kings was by the name of “Sennacherib” ( the name mean “sin multiply his brothers” and he was named after the moon god)
o Mohammad himself though to believe his in many occasions that the sources of his visions were from “demons” and/or “Jinn” (as they were called and known by today’s standards as “genies” (read “Handbook of Today’s Religions; by Josh McDowell and Don Stewart page 380) but Khadijah (his wife) and others convinced him of otherwise.
§ This is the reflection of what is derived and strongly related to and from occultism and witchcraft.
This is what God Jehovah said about the idolatry of any kind:
§ Deu 4:15-19 LITV
· (15) Therefore you shall carefully watch over your souls, for you have not seen any likeness in the day Jehovah spoke to you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire,
· (16) that you not deal corruptly, and make for yourselves a graven image, a likeness of any figure, the form of a male or female,
· (17) the form of any animal in the earth; the form of any winged bird that flies in the heavens;
· (18) the form of any creeping thing on the ground; the form of any fish in the waters under the earth;
· (19) and that you not lift up your eyes towards the heavens and shall see the sun, and the heavens, and you be drawn away and worship them, and serve them; which Jehovah your God has allotted to all the peoples under all the heavens.
§ Deu 17:3 LITV
· (3) and has gone and served other gods, and worshiped them; or the sun, or the moon, or of the host of the heavens, which I have not commanded;
In Genesis God, YHWH called Abrams from the city of Ur of the Chaldeans, and the deity of this people was the “Moon god”, which later will become the deity of the Babylonian empire, and this event took place much after the Tower of Babel was starting to be built and the people of the earth were given different tongues or languages, forcing them to group as their own language allowed them to communicated (read chapter 11 in the Book of Genesis).
Gen 12:1 LITV
(1) And Jehovah had said to Abram, Go out from your land and from your kindred, and from your father’s house, to the land which I will show you.
A city in western Saudi Arabia near the coast of the Red Sea. The birthplace of Muhammad, it is the holiest city of Islam and a pilgrimage site for devout Muslims. It is the center of all cults and pagan religions. In this particular city, they have a black stone that in accordance with their tradition felt from heaven. It is presume was an ancient meteor. The Black Stone (Arabic: ٱلْحَجَرُ ٱلْأَسْوَد, al-Ḥajaru al-Aswad, “Black Stone”) is a rock set into the eastern corner of the Kaaba, the ancient building located in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The lord of the Kaaba was the Moon god known as “Al-ilah” which also was the chief idol among the 360 idols in the Kaaba. Due to the migration of all followers of the cult, the route of the migration became very profitable and mandatory for all believers to migrate to this “Mecca”, root of all pagan rituals.
Among these rituals and pagan cult, the polytheistic roots were predominant, but the difference among this culture and others was that the “Moon god” deity was considered a male deity and the sun deity was a female deity. All the other celestial bodies were part of their cult but interesting to say that the stars in the night were considered the “Moon god’s offsprings”.
Under their tradition, the believer bows and pray toward Mecca. Pilgrimage is a requirement and the believer must circle the Kaaba seven times. Due to the incredible profitability of this migration of people every year, there was a complete family dedicated to maintaining this ritual alive, and if in any doubt all you need to do is to look at the names of Mohammad’s parents and relatives, to be able to figure it out.
Mohammad repackages this polytheistic belief in a monotheistic form with the name of their idol to become “Allah” which was derivative form from the root name of their chief deity and chief idol “Al-ilah” and keeping the title of the “chief of the Kaaba”.
It is very important to notice how Mohammad mix many of the Judaism and Christianities believes but not based on the real information but in what he heard while his travel and migration. Many of them became bizarre and weird in every way of the context, not to mention contradictories in many ways to their own writing.
The “Quran” was not in existence until the 9th century.
Muhammad came to the misconception that the Jewish and Christian believers were going to embraced his cult as easy as the Arab world did, coming to a definite shocking of cultural and spiritual battle among themselves. To the point that it was the sword the one that determined many of the conflicts.
Mohammad and his followers accused the Jewish people of betrayal and the Christians as ignorant and unable to be educated to accept his cult, but of course, this is in his own mind.
For the muslin believer, the Quran is the word of their deity and idol. This is critical to point out, that the violence and the desire for imposing their believe toward the islamist unbeliever world is predominant.
All throughout the Quran, you can notice how the idol and deity “Allah”, is not only called an “unknowable god” but he is also a “capricious god”, and many whether knowingly or willingly and in other instances under ignorance of the truth, compared the muslin deity and idol “Allah” with the Only Living God or “YHWH” from the Old Testament on the Jewish Bible, and there is nothing farther from the truth.
“YHWH” is the Only GOD that goes to an extreme and extensive desire to be completely known and transparent through all the entire Bible to His creation, the humankind. Not just as God the Father but made Himself human to safe and give the Gospel of Salvation of the Lord Jesus Christ to redeem all His creation through the blood of His Only Begotten Son in the Cross.
Joh 3:16-21 LITV
(16) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone believing into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
(18) The one believing into Him is not condemned; but the one not believing has already been condemned, for he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness more than the Light, for their works were evil.
(20) For everyone practicing wickedness hates the Light, and does not come to the Light, that his works may not be exposed.
(21) But the one doing the truth comes to the Light, that his works may be revealed, that they exist, having been worked in God.
Among the many ways, the Quran identified the Jews, one, in particular, called my attention, and that is “the people of the Book”.
Islamic legends and superstitions:
1. The Islamic world believes in the legend that Abraham built the Kaaba in Mecca, but Abraham was never in the city of Mecca nor have any contact with the Kaaba nor with islam.
2. They also believe that the Arabs are straight descendent of Ishmaels the son of Abraham and Hagar (Egyptian slave) (Click on the PDF File Format link below to see the genealogy diagram of Abraham proven based on the Bible the Book of Genesis chapter 25 that the Arabs are descendant of Kedar, son of Abraham and Hagar the Egyptian slave).
a. They are indeed descendants of the lineage of Ishmael but through his son Kedar
b. Genesis 25:12-18
i. Gen 25:12-18 LITV
ii. (12) And these are the generations of Ishmael, the son of Abraham, whom Hagar the Egyptian, the slave-girl of Sarah, bore to Abraham.
iii. (13) And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the first-born of Ishmael was Nebajoth; then Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
iv. (14) and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
v. (15) Hadad, and Tema, and Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.
vi. (16) These were the sons of Ishmael, and these their names in their settlements and in their camps, twelve chiefs according to their nations.
vii. (17) And these were the years of the life of Ishmael, a hundred thirty seven years. And he expired and died, and was gathered to his people.
viii. (18) And they lived from Havilah to Shur, which is facing Egypt as you come toward Assyria; he settled facing all his brothers.
c. The description of Ishmael and his future behavior with others and among themselves is prophecied in Genesis chapter 16: 11-12
i. Gen 16:11-12 LITV
ii. (11) And the Angel of Jehovah said to her, Behold! You are with child and shall bear a son; and you shall call his name Ishmael, because Jehovah has listened to your affliction.
iii. (12) And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against all, and the hand of everyone against him; and he shall live before all his brothers.
I encourage everyone to pray and be prepared in fasting and studying the Word of God (The Bible) for you not to be deceived at the End Times as it is express in the II Book of the Thessalonians chapter 2:
2Th 2:1-12 LITV
(1) And, brothers, we entreat you, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and of our gathering together to Him,
(2) for you not to be quickly shaken in the mind, nor to be disturbed, neither through a spirit, nor through speech, nor through letter, as through us, as if the Day of Christ has come.
(3) Do not let anyone deceive you in any way, because that Day will not come unless first comes the falling away, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
(4) the one opposing and exalting himself over everything being called God, or object of worship, so as for him “to sit in the temple of God” as God, setting forth himself, that he is God. Dan. 11:36; Eze. 28:2
(5) Do you not remember that I told you these things, I yet being with you?
(6) And now you know the thing holding back, for him to be revealed in his time.
(7) For the mystery of lawlessness already is working, only he is holding back now, until it comes out of the midst.
(8) And then “the Lawless One” will be revealed, “whom” “the Lord” “will consume” “by the spirit of His mouth,” and will bring to nought by the brightness of His presence. Isa. 11:4
(9) His coming is according to the working of Satan in all power and miraculous signs and lying wonders,
(10) and in all deceit of unrighteousness in those being lost, because they did not receive the love of the truth in order for them to be saved.
(11) And because of this, God will send to them a working of error, for them to believe the lie,
(12) that all may be judged, those not believing the truth, but who have delighted in unrighteousness.
God Bless You and Prepare yourself in a diligent manner!