Eph 3:3-7 LITV
(3) that by revelation He made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief,
(4) by the reading of which you are able to realize my understanding in the mystery of Christ,
(5) which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations, as now it was revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit,
(6) for the nations to be joint-heirs, and a joint-body and joint-sharers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
(7) of which I was made a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me, according to the working of His power.
This is what we Must do as people of God, and we are failing to do so…
Support your local Author: